Frontier Anticipates Rebound in 2021. 11 New Destinations.
There is no question that the COVID-19 pandemic shook the aviation industry. However, Frontier Airlines hopes for a brisk business in 2021, with the arrival of the latest vaccine.
Frontier & Its New Destinations
- Las Vegas – El Paso, Texas
- Las Vegas – Wichita, Kansas
- Las Vegas – Little Rock
- Las Vegas – Oklahoma
- Las Vegas and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Las Vegas and Los Cabos, Mexico
- Miami and Guatemala City, Guatemala
- Miami and Cancun, Mexico
- Miami and San Salvador, El Salvador
- Miami and Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Chicago and Cozumel, Mexico
Of course, Frontier’s new routes indicate its focus on Central American countries and destinations in southern Mexico.