Jobs & Internships
Want to join the Travel Radar team? We operate an all-year round internship program, and also have regular opening for positions!
Disability Confident Leader
Travel Radar is recognised by the UK Government as a 'Disability Confident Leader' placing it in the top 3% of companies in the country. We believe strongly in equal opportunities for all.
Glassdoor Open Company
Travel Radar is recognised by company insights company, Glassdoor, as an 'open company', shining a light on our commitment to transparency and the very best staff experience for all.
Living Wage Employer
Whilst not all of our roles are paid, our ones that are pay commensurate with the UK Living Wage, ensuring fair pay for all employees. This applies to those based outside of the UK too!
With a number of voluntary and intern roles, Travel Radar is a member of the NCVO (National Council of Voluntary Organisations) ensuring the very best experience and rights for all voluneers - we thank them for their time!
Current Internship Opportunities
Our internships run throughout the year and provide ‘on the job’ experience within many of Travel Radar’s operational teams, both frontline and business support. All internships are CPD Accredited, providing a valuable qualification to walk away with too!
Our current vacancies:
- Editorial & Journalism: Program currently closed
- Social Media & Marketing: Program currently closed
- Human Resources & Business Operations: Program currently closed
- IT/Digital, Data Research, Legal and Video Production Teams: Programs opening Summer 2024
Travel Radar advertises vacancies across numerous platforms:
- Latest Vacancies: Visit our LinkedIn page- https://www.linkedin.com/company/thetravelradar/jobs
- Latest Volunteering Opportunities: https://www.charityjob.co.uk/recruiter/travel-radar-/42171
- (Aviation Journalist) Write/Contribute to Travel Radar